The Enhanced Assisted Living Residence at GrandeVie...
A unique household-style unit that is staffed by professional licensed nurses and certified home health aides providing a higher staff to resident ratio and offering more supervision and professional care than traditional assisted living.
- Diabetes Management including blood glucose monitoring and insulin injections.
- Medication and Nutrition Management as prescribed by your physician.
- 24-hour professional staffing and an emergency call system.
- Physical Assistance with Ambulation and Transfers including one and two person transfers. Hoyer lifts and accessible bathing facilities.
- Chronic Incontinence Management with a personal and private approach.
- Assistance with Complex Medical Equipment.
- Delicious meals and 3 nutritious snacks served in a private dining room.
- Housekeeping, maintenance, laundry and linen services provided on a regular basis.
- Transportation to the grocery store, library, community center, and post office, as well as to all of the recreational outings.
- Personal care assistance is provided in the morning, evening, and as needed.
- Bathing assistance with showers and/or baths on a regular basis.
- Therapeutic Recreation Programs are offered daily. Non-denominational spiritual services are available weekly in our chapel. See activities schedule
- On-site Case Managers provide assistance with your personal or financial needs.
Other Services Available
- On-site medical clinic
- On-site pharmacy service
- On-site physical therapy
- On-site podiatry service
- On-site laboratory service
We are licensed and regulated by the New York State Department of Health.
We also require background checks for all employees.
To schedule a tour, or for additional information, please call (585) 381 – 0680 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.