Caring House at GrandeVie is a special care community for those with Alzheimer's disease or other memory impairments. Caring House is designed as a "household concept" with just 20 rooms, individual memory boxes outside of each bedroom door, and a private kitchen, providing a home-like setting where residents and staff dine together. Our community allows our residents a safe and secure environment with delayed egress doors, as well as an enclosed courtyard with a walking path. A 10-hour/7-day-a-week life enrichment activities program provides physical, spiritual, and emotional stimulation.
- Medication and Nutrition Management as prescribed by your physician.
- Housekeeping, maintenance, laundry and linen services provided on a regular basis.
- Personal care assistance provided in the morning, evening, and as needed.
- Bathing assistance with showers and/or baths on a regular basis.
- 24-hour professional staffing and an emergency call system.
- Life enrichment programs provided 10 hours a day, 7 days a week. See activities schedule
- Transportation to all of the recreational outings.
- Case Managers provide assistance with your personal or financial needs.
Available to all residents
- On-site medical clinic
- On-site pharmacy service
- On-site physical therapy
- On-site podiatry service
- On-site laboratory service
- Home-cooked meals See menus
We are licensed and regulated by the New York State Department of Health.
We also require background checks for all employees.
To schedule a tour, or for additional information, please call (585) 381 – 0680 or email us at email@example.com.